Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Urban Decay: The Black Palette

So, you ready for some makeup pr0n? UD has done it again, and released another beautiful palette! This one, complete opposite of the light, neutral shades of the Naked Palette, is a deep, dark, black-based palette with, get this, ALL NEW SHADES! Pictures are here for your enjoyment.

Comes with a mini bottle of UDPP in Eden, and a mini 24/7 eyeliner in "Zero."

The colors are:

Black Dog, Barracuda, Jet, Sabbath, Cobra, and Libertine.

Jet and Barracuda Swatch.


Cobra Swatch.

Libertine Swatch.

Sabbath Swatch.

The only swatch I'm missing for now is of Black Dog... which I cannot wait to see! All of these swatch photos were released by the UD team today between Twitter & Facebook. Just thought it would be nice to have them all in one centralized location. =) All credit for the swatches definitely goes to Urban Decay! I will be purchasing this palette this weekend, so I can post my own swatch on top of Eden next week. These swatches are NOT on any sort of primer, so I can only imagine how amazing they will look on primed skin. Especially Sabbath. Isn't that such a beautiful shade of blue?!? I'm in LOVE!

This palette is $36.00 on Sephora. Which equates to about $6/shadow, which isn't too bad, considering the color payoff. I hope you will be able to pick one up, and if you do, let me know how you like it!

xoxo ~Jess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so conflicted with this palette. I think it's beautiful, but I feel like a few of those remind me very much of the Style Black mineralize shadows from last fall.

Jessica said...

I feel the same way, Nepenthe. They do remind me a lot of Style Black. I'm gonna pick it up this weekend (pending availability) and I'll let you know what I think! xoxo

Unknown said...

Awesome, can't wait to hear your feedback! :]